Sunday 29 March 2009

New knowledge in blogging

I just found out that posting pictures through imageshack will not make those pictures appeared in my multiply blog. Actually I'm trying to save time by using imageshack,
it supposed to save my bandwith too...

I knew why for some people blogging is time consuming. We do need extra time to upload the article and pictures. As I am more into citizen reporting than blogging then I always upload my article in the citizen journalism website before uploading it here.

Blogging for my meditation blog is easier. I'm only writing and uploading the posts. The source is also easy; the bible and my heart.

People are talking about the new media here. The collapse of some printed newspaper in the USA is also a hot topic in some printed daily here. As usual, I've got a lot of things in my mind to say but I don't really have time to sit and write it down.

People need to make priority and balancing life...I'm trying to make my life balance.

No comments: