Monday 19 October 2009

Just some links of my articles for Citizen Journalism website

My other tokens from the Thousand Islands were written in Menelusuri Relung Konde Nyai Roro Kidul, Konde Penangkal Tsunami yang Tercemar, Bermacam Gaya Kenangan di Pulau. It covers the trip, the fact about trash and our environment (including perhaps how legends could be helpful to prevent environment destruction), to a photo essay of how photographers were in action during our trip.

Recently I went to the opening of Korean Embroidery Exhibition, and I wrote it for wikimu in Pelajaran Dari Balik Ceria Warna Sulaman Tangan Korea Selatan Di Museum Nasional. I also wrote another version in English for OMNI.

Actually I have visited other art exhibitions, but I don't have time to write a report. I'll mention a bit of it later.

No comments: