Tuesday 20 January 2009

Stepping into 2009: My End of the Year Reflection as a Citizen Reporter

Ending the year 2008 means that I've been diving in citizen journalism for almost two years. My end of the year reflection is about my being a citizen reporter. There are three part of articles; Refleksi Seorang Pewarta Warga di Penghujung 2008, Pewarta Warga: Pencarian Jati Diri (1), Pewarta Warga: Pencarian Jati Diri (2)

Yet, no time to translate it into English...And still no time to continue into the next article Pewarta Warga: Mencari Media yang Tepat.

It is still the same song about time management...
There are so much in my head...
Ready to pop out..
Blowing away my head into the horizon of the cyberspace...
Yet so many commitments are still awaiting me...
So real...so urgent...
Clinging to me not to loose me into the cyberworld...
Keeping me sane enough to realize my duty today...

No comments: