Monday 9 February 2009

Jakarta Biennale 2009

Time is still my main obstacle to be able to go to places of my interests. A lot of events passed by without my ability to visit it...The event of Chinese Indonesian Heritage is one of my regrets.

I was lucky my appointment with my obgyn finished earlier than I thought so I can visit the Jakarta Biennale 2009 on its first public day. I would love to meet the artist the next day, but it was still too precious to wish...I still have a lot of duty to do...

Surprisingly another friend from wikimu already visited the exhibition, and he has some pictures about the exhibits that I mentioned in my article. So we collaborate our pictures...I'm not a very good photographer.

Yet, I'll share more pictures and my comment on the exhibition in this blog later.

No comments: