Friday 6 July 2007

Another change in my blog

From my journey to Seoul, I do think it is important to make a compilation of my articles in my blog. But I do not want to paste in anymore.

I'll link the article into my blog. Those article with bahasa Indonesia could be seen from the title, and those in English could also be seen there. Just click on the title and you'll be linked to the website. I limited myself (for the time being) to contribute only for wikimu.com and english.ohmynews.com. I'd like to write for Panyingkul.com, but may be I should revisit my hometown so that I'll be able to produce one for them.

I do know that I should put financial issues more seriously in my life. I do need to utilize them for good reasons, so I do need to search for it. God gives when we do ask! If I usually asking only for my daily bread, I'll ask more from now on...

No comments: